Hi Friends! My name is "Muhammad Numair" and i am the administer of this website i make this website in April 2014 and try to make this website become popular among people.My father name is "Khadim Hussain" and he is a school teacher.He loves me very much.Now my age is 15 years and  start blogging 1 year ago when my age is 14 years. It is just my hobby i don't learn website making from anywhere i just learn this with my struggle.I live in Pakistan and my city is Rahim Yar Khan i love my country very much. i don't want to start www.chhotabheemvideos.com for a business. First of all i only add chhota bheem videos in my site chhotabheemvideos.com.But now i add every animation movie,cartoons like Doraemon and many others.I also make many websites other than this i started my first website kidscartoonsmovies in 2013.My previous website also become popular among people but i lost because i don't know much more about blogging than i get many copyright problem and i don't care them so after that google bl;ocked my site to show in search.So i am going to tell you about me. I have 2 brothers.The name of the first one is usaid Rahman and other one name is Muhammad saad. so i tell you that i read in first year. My college name is Nicaas College not become very popular college but its the best one now is my 40th day in Nicaas College. I spend my past in national garrison cadet school rahim yar khan. My father always care for me, i hope that you thought why i not add now more cartoons in my site (chhotabheemvideos.com). The Reason Behind this that i not add new cartoons in my site is that my site ranking the going down fast and i try to take this on the previous position the other reason is that i want to started my studies because its y first year at pre-engineering in Nicaas College and i want to become succesful in my life.

Post a Comment

You Can Add Any Kind Of Comment That You Want

 
Top